PRO 1.11% 89.0¢ prophecy international holdings limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-8

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    MANAGEMENT---

This board is the only place I know of where Prophecy gets discussed at all. And, it is pretty obvious how the tone has shifted generally from one of optimism to one of frustration.

Nothing has changed for me. They have until the end of 2024 to turn it around or I am out. It's one thing to grow slowly, it's another to grow slowly from a very small revenue number to begin with and continue to loose money. Management: You can have one or the other, 1) slow but steady growth with profit or 2) high growth with loss but you can't have slow growth and losses. And Brad has publicly stated his choice. Growth. So, where is it?

Still no adequate communication, still no big government contract wins, still no significant results from the various partnerships, agreements, upgrades that we've heard about over the last couple years. Why o Why?? doesn't management hold a call and talk to us? Tell us why we should believe in them. Tell us that all their hard work is going to result in top and bottom line drastic improvements. I know they can't control the share price. And no, a zoom call where Brad reads a pre-written road-show script followed by a couple pre-written softball questions is not sufficient (but even that has stopped).

With all that said, it does feel like all the little victories could finally reap some results and some big news could come along and this company could skyrocket. The revenue could double in a year with just a couple good things happening.

C'mon!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $65.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 89.0¢ 89.0¢ $11.34K 12.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37840 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 19500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.