MRR 11.1% 0.8¢ minrex resources limited

I think they are reviewing the Marble Bar tenements, what that...

1. 4,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 949
    I think they are reviewing the Marble Bar tenements, what that means is anyone’s guess but probably more soil samples and rock chips as I don’t think they have any confidence in themselves on a drilling program most likely that they haven’t got a clue on where to target and don’t want to waste the $ to come up with dusters again as the knives will come out. Not a lot of progress it seems and no solid commitment to any buying suggests there is nothing near term unfortunately. As for the gold in NSW it sounds like they are reviewing that as well and if it’s worthwhile to do the other 4 holes at Queenslander that have approval. There are plenty of small cap acquisitions going on, even NRX have gone into a TH to do a CR to fund an acquisition that has yet to be announced but they are one turtle moving company if I’ve ever seen one. It’s been so many years of nothing here that maybe management are in a comfortable place enjoying the spoils of continuous income without actually doing anything for shareholder value although the website with all those pics insinuate they are moving along but again we don’t know when those pics were taken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.679M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $35.38K 4.342M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6096234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 244930 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.