VRX 5.88% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-35

1. 15,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2577
    it is my sincerest hope, that they switch to the corporate version of "care and maintanence" until approvals drop. There is effectively a quarter (12 weeks) in the approvals, acceptance, publication and minister, however i suspect they could start the balling rolling on the finance at the final report if it has the line "the EPA recommends the proposal to me implemented if the following conditions are met at annex a". seeing this means we can all breath.

2 million bucks in the bank, gets us to june at previous burn rates, which is an assumption in itself. However, a CR pre-approvals would be financially spastic. it would have to be at a massive discount, and lets be honest... the last one was sold on the premise that we'd be building right now..... not sure folks will fall for that BS twice.

nup, reckon we are on a burning platform. Either the company demonstrates some significant restraint in spending, stage 4 comes in the next 2 weeks or so, or both..... otherwise we are going feel some pretty nasty hurt.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8.381K 230.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 573999 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.