VRX 1.79% 5.5¢ vrx silica limited

Commentary or feedback or clarifications sought by the...

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Commentary or feedback or clarifications sought by the Commonwealth is not considered a "public response". The EPA and Feds have an integrated assessment approach.
    The EPA can either choose to respond to the Commonwealth's questions/response directly or they can pass it to the proponent for a direct response.
    I believe it is NOT a back and forth however, so in the second scenario the EPA considers the proponents response when forming their report, the EPA doesn't need to go back to the Commonwealth.

From what I understand based on the "Bilateral agreement made under section 45 of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (Cth) relating to environmental assessment" between the WA State and the Commonwealth, the WA EPA will refer to the Commonwealth as part of the assessment if the proposal impacts matters of National Environmental Security or if the proposal has a large cumulative environmental impact.

I don't know for certain but my guess is the issue regarding the Carnaby's Black Cockatoo needs assessment by the federal level since it's considered a threatened species under federal law. That's possibility 1.

It could also be that the VDT approach by VRX is deemed as having a large environmental impact and that also needs assessment/consideration by the Commonwealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $32.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $11.77K 213.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26727 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 198258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ 50000
Last updated 10.21am 24/05/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.