SUM 8.00% 23.0¢ summit minerals limited

Yes they are isolated from major urbanized areas so you would...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Yes they are isolated from major urbanized areas so you would imagine there would be little to no community opposition to development of these prospect, that's a bonus for sure.

I don't have an opinion one way or the other on the Castor project but I don't foresee SUM being willing to do any further development there at this stage.

@potgut You have obviously been around the investing scene a while, do you have any info on any of the T20 Holders here?
    Reason for the question is I have noticed the same few names cropping up in the same stocks over the last couple of years, and just over the weekend as I have been catching up on my reading I have drawn connection between SUM and ENV. One of our directors (holds or at least held) a fair amount of Options, significantly more invested there than here, I would like to know which came first. There's a few familiar names in Heads and Options listings, including Bowdens Minerals Pty Ltd, and I noted that on ENVs report 6/2/24 that the Geologist that was consulted to interpret results was none other than Jonathan King himself.

Considering that, when we were discussing the potential location of Mr Hes location in that photo a while back I jokingly said that it could be South America. Makes me wonder weather or not this group of common holders have much push with the companies they're involved with, and wondering if there could be any pressure to take a project over there.

I mean, I would be pleasantly surprised if they did, I also wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. SUM has to do something soon, our project list is minuscule, Castor exploration halted till further notice, Phillips River we're supposed to be waiting on results to plan a drill program, and Stallion and the Uranium projects are just sitting round waiting for a review of historic results before any new exploration is done. We are just sitting round gathering dust at this stage.

For anyone interested, our old Antimony ELs in NSW are under application ELA6718 for the former Magwood project and Windfall project combined under the one EL for an unlisted mining company called Bullseye Gold based in WA.

I also checked out the WA tenement map and nothing has really changed around Stallion or Phillips river projects. TG1 has applied for the Block NE of greater Stallion and it looks like a private company has snapped up every remaining spot around us and Solstace on the NW side of the QV Reserve, but I don't see that as anything to get too excited about.

Keen to hear your thoughts.
    Regards, OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.020(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $447.7K 1.941M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 306299 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 25000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.