KOR 0.00% 0.6¢ korab resources limited

Gary,As for HQ what are they doing? Who is there? As for ASX I...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Gary,

As for HQ what are they doing? Who is there?

As for ASX I don't agree Gary. The ASX did issue a "give reason" in detail over concerns on project development in their 18th December letter asking the company to confirm that "the entity’s level of operations is sufficient, and its financial condition is adequate" to continue to be listed.

Note that ASX did not say any of the following in this letter dated 18th December :
    - in ASX’s opinion the Company does not comply withListing Rule 12.1(KOR’s operations are not sufficient to warrant the continued quotation of its securities)
    - a 6 months timeframe to comply with rule 12.1,
    - or the dates of 15 July 2024, or 29 July 2024.

The the company wrote a very detailed explanation in reply to ASX in a letter dated 15th January about work on its projects. Both letters were published together in one announcement titled Response to ASX Query Letter on 29th January.

The ASX obviously responded to the companies 15th January letter as the company made a second announcement on 29th January titled ASX LETTER and it has not published this second ASX letter. We know some of what was in this second ASX letter, as the second announcement from the company stated the following:

Korab Resources Ltd (“Korab”, or “Company”) (ASX: KOR) advises that it has received a letter from ASX stating that in ASX’s opinion the Company does not comply withListing Rule 12.1(KOR’s operations are not sufficient to warrant the continued quotation of its securities). ASX will afford KOR a period of 6 months from the date of the letter to demonstrate to ASX that it is compliant with Listing Rule 12.1. If KOR does not demonstrate its compliance with Listing Rule 12.1 to ASX’s satisfaction by 29 July 2024, ASX may suspend KOR’s securities from official quotation. ASX requested that by 15 July 2024 Korab makes written submissions to ASX regarding KOR’s compliance with the Listing Rule 12.1 (the Submissions) in order for ASX to consider the Submissions prior to the proposed suspension date.

Maybe ASX issues ten "give reason" letters a month Gary, I don't know.

In my view they intend to delist.

The company has given its reasons, and ASX's later response shows it does not agree with them. In the ASX's opinion the company does not comply, its operations are not sufficient for it to be to be listed, and the company now has six months to do so, or it will be delisted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $9 1.513K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 900380 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 163223 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 191361
Last updated 12.41pm 06/06/2024 ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.