AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

We all know you read and it pretended not to because it was to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2249
    We all know you read and it pretended not to because it was to plain and simple that your claims are wrong and what I said is water tight.

I do indeed take ownership of my investment decisions, and am glad that when it was clear AGY was taking on water, I jumped ship rather than remaining in denial like you and others here. You're the one underwater, not me, remember? Being able to accept things are looking bad and taking the exit is an important part of investing. I've clearly demonstrated I can do that. You've demonstrated that you can't, yet you have this bizarre habit of telling me I try to blame others for my losses? You do realise you're talking to someone other than yourself, right?

You can say you're confident all you like. You were ramping with unbridled confidence when AGY was more than 1,000% of the current price and I was expressing concerns. Your confidence doesn't mean much.

Literally most of your posts are bashing and nonsense. Your bizarre hypocrisy is amazing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $114.4K 3.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2414158 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 13152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.