AGY 0.00% 3.6¢ argosy minerals limited

Interesting fellow you are...Anyway don't really care /don't...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Interesting fellow you are...Anyway don't really care /don't hold that many compared to before but may buy big at any stage (Yes...plenty of green made previously well above your av at the time) and suspect it could be done again (3rd time) that's why I wait...
    Anyway how's that flow thru going for you on the other one...did you buy (I'll look for your post if you like) back up the truck in 70s..sorry 60s..sorry 50s...sorry 40s...how's that av going

You keep talking about Facts
    Fact 1 - You lost big time here & crystalised and sunk it into (your posts not mine)
    Fact 2 - Your other one has tanked (as we knew it would....so not raking it in so well over there either but I did try to warn you.....but you knew better)....it's a Good Resource by the way & we may look at it when they ??????

Anyway you keep winning ($, Shares, posting numbers, augments/ rebuttals etc)

No Response required but we all know you always have to get in the last word (you can't help it)...come on Rob..do it...resist...you can do it
    Enjoy the day
    $ & timing is everything

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $145.4K 3.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1833240 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 81081 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.