PIL 0.00% 0.7¢ peppermint innovation limited

Ann: Half Year Audited Accounts and Report, page-2

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    OK, so we know where we are starting, its not great and a bit of a hard PIL to swallow, but its there and as each quarter goes by we have a comparison. I believe this product can be beneficial to the Philippine economy and its population, i think this business model and its products would better suit the EU, but that would be unbelievably too financially to wrap their head around at the time of making this company but if they new they were going to be 16million down. Spending 5million to launch in EU first and utilizing utility royalties and commision would now be a more simpler plan.

Yes to get market share they ficked marketing and i think i see them paying commision or royalties to partners which i hope they have reneged if so then we should see a completely different quarter next quarter. I was surprised remittence was so low esp in the philipines.

There's a company, they are solving a problem, they are helping economically and they are first to market in a 120million population.

AIMHO GLTAH.

I'm retarded and new so this isn't Fi advice and quarter 3 and 4 is hopefully better can only go up from Q2. If it stays this low ill accumulate and take a massive bet, ill stop buying after .10cents maybe .20cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.