PIL 9.09% 1.2¢ peppermint innovation limited

Wrong. I hope it goes up and the only people buying are the same...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Wrong. I hope it goes up and the only people buying are the same twits who pump it are the buyers.

Nothing sad about the truth, people need to hear it.
    22nd August 2019 an imminent announcement was reiterated after spewing the same previous pumpy garbage in times now rose coloured and forgotten.
    When I asked the company to give a timeframe for their definition of “Imminent” I was sent the same announcement released to market.

It’s 2021 and even though during suspension when the ASX questioned exactly what I was asking, they again reiterated the 2.5cent funding was imminent.

I’m not sure you know what the meaning of imminent means, obviously Peppermint don’t, but way over 2 years passing and a report like this screams this company cannot be trusted.

What’s worrying though is the resident HotCopper members here who have huge financial gains tied to a company running out of a shared office space often hired by amateur startups.
    Google the company address if you want.

I don’t tell people to sell, hold or buy, I do however tell people to read the announcements and see it all.
    It’s often forgotten after a suspension and I’d be good with leaving the past in the past, if only the past wasn’t compounding lies and broken promises.

I was taunted for selling on open after relisting by the very people loaded to the hilt in capital tied to PIL who funded the relisting, yet I’m here, hold no shares and I’m still better off than anyone who held onto this stock as of close, open or low of today.

I give anyone who can read facts.
    I also give you a look over and see you for what you are.

Unfortunately not everyone will win here, so better help the new baggies before the “imminent” future outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $25.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $64.85K 5.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4499900 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 775000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1412984
Last updated 15.32pm 01/05/2024 ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.