OLI 0.00% 1.5¢ oliver's real food limited

I would look into both profitability and what's observable....

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I would look into both profitability and what's observable. There is a clear advantage in being able to observe some part of the companies activities with your own eyes and Oliver's offers this. Clearly there is a strong customer base as these stores we visited are not empty. I believe they will be profitable over time but that will come hopefully over time as they continue to rationalize their activities, eg shutting down stores like Hexham. I think it is good to offer constructive criticism however I have found that there is too much negativity on this forum and not enough respect for management saving the company. If they hadn't done that, the old timers who bought shares earlier on would have nothing. So its probably good to be grateful as well as offering constructive criticism as too much negativity serves no ones intertest. If people are that embittered (and fair enough, for initial shareholders it has been a shocker) maybe better to move on rather than expressing your pain bodies on this forum continually. Life is too short to waste time in such a way on a regular basis. Also, just to let people know, I dont live on this forum and will only appear infrequently.
    Last edited by Joejourneyman: 05/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.611M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90808 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 296959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.