OLI 0.00% 1.5¢ oliver's real food limited

You have no idea, and this post proves it.There have been...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    You have no idea, and this post proves it.

There have been plently of good staff that have come and gone, often without senior management even caring. I know some of them, many made great suggestions, that were either ignored, or taken, manipulated and made to sound like they came from the senior team.

The senior management team as they stand now, are nothing more than pupprts to the board, especially the CEO, 15 month on from her taking over, and still nothing tangible from her.

If there are so many people as you claim:
    - why is the share price not reflecting this
    - why are there so many negative reviews
    - why is the senior team not jumpng up and down about the fantastic numbers
    - why are the board able to buy as many shares as they are, it means the smaller shareholders are still jumping ship as they see no daylight
    - why did they not declare Hexham dead long ago, they have never been shy about dumping a site before th lease is up
    - where is the news on the so called main street stores they have spoken about
    - where is the cash to pay down the loans, they are still cash negative

Just as important, when are they going to drop this useless EG deal. I went into one this morning, and the sandwiches and wraps looked revolting, a five year old could have done a better job

Far better operations are closing and calling it a day, instead, these muppets are playing with other peoples money, and risking the jobs of their staff.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.611M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.787K 185.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90808 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ 34803
Last updated 14.25pm 30/05/2024 ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.