AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Surely at some point they needed to maintain the continuous...

1. 111 Posts.
    Surely at some point they needed to maintain the continuous disclosure requirements of a listing. And the reports also answer some of the questions and frustrations put to this forum.
    I don't have a detailed take on this but I note summary of events:

-Huge dilution of shareholders with 'white knight' shareholder in Pager Partners buying 95% equity for approx $1.9m in Dec 2016. Bad for shareholders - existing shareholders may as well go home and forget about this stock
    -Administrators & legal fees amounting to approx $600k are much less than the >$1m salaries being drawn by Crook-shank and his mob (good for creditors)
    -Asset sales to maintain cash balance (good for administrators and creditors)
    -Still a going concern with assets of value but no active buyer

With Crook-shank having his reputation destroyed - I can't see that he'd have been any more successful in selling assets than the administrators.
    It's a shame there is no update on the legal chasing of Crook-shank for his lack of fulfilment of directors duties and retention of company assets etc as alleged in the administrators report of 2016.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.