FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

I was just reading over the two new board additions and they are...

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I was just reading over the two new board additions and they are a couple of serious guys. They must see FGF heading somewhere for them to join. Time will tell though. Everyone needs to be measured on performance and i expect these guys to bring opporunity forth in a timely manner.

Jeff Pulver is based in NY and has extensive experience in the technology sector including crypto anddigital assets, and also the founder of Blockchain Token Association. He has made over 400 personalinvestments in technology companies including very early stage investment in Twitter and Foursquare. Hewas previously vice chairman of a large blockchain advisory and investment firm in NY and advisor tosecurity token trading platform tZERO that raised US$134M. Pulver has also been called a Voice overInternet Protocol pioneer for his contributions to Internet Protocol (IP) communications. 
    James Haft is based in NY and has been at the forefront of the global investment banking and venturecapital industries, focusing on emerging markets and early stage finance in the digital, wireless, mobilemedia and communications businesses. He has been an advisor to over 50 venture-backed entities, cofounded NXTPLabs, a leading tech accelerator in Latin America and co-founded PALcapital, a NY basedmerchant bank and early stage VC fund. Previously, James was the MD of Latin American Equity CapitalMarkets at INGBarings, Founder and MD of Emerging Markets Investment Banking at Furman Selz, andMD of Asian Investment Banking in Hong Kong for Bear Stearns, where he was responsible for the firstlisting of a Chinese company on the NYSE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.