THB 3.03% 3.2¢ thunderbird resources limited

I think we're all speechless....just $60k left in the bank -...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I think we're all speechless....just $60k left in the bank - about what it owes me & another friend of mine!
    In the last week, 2 other companies (CFU & TLZ) we're 'invested' in went into Voluntary Liquidation & I don't want to see a Trifecta but it really doesn't look good unless a miracle Investor (or is that sucker) comes onboard in a big way....

Awhile ago the old VOR used to surge up crazily as if Piranhas were eating up all the shares now I'd like to hear that the Board fell into the Amazon & fed them instead....hmmm...they really aren't answering their phones either? I'll probably get banned stating that but is probably what everyone is thinking...

So many years of listening to hundreds of Companies get away with fabricated announcements, changing names, usually then consolidation, rinse & repeat...when you feel like you've been through the wash cycle numerous times it tends to get a bit wearing on your soul making us 'slightly' cynical ......Shareholders are getting tired of the spin all these companies are consistently allowed to get away with by the powers at be.

The initials CJC also stand for 'Community Justice System' - how about we have some...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $10.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $6.607K 193.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980069 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 105000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.