AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Half-Year Financial Report, page-78

1. 84,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning kingy,

I agree with pretty much all of your post - however, money owing is a really big deal for any size business - but, is crucial to a young business. It is not only vital - but, it is very predictable that you have to have someone looking to chase things up when they go over date.

In our case - we have plenty of money - so, it isn't an acute risk - but, it might have been if we had only $500k in the tin instead of $10 mil.

What stirred up Parsifal and myself is that this is so basic ---------- is there anything else we have holes in?

On the rest of things - in you post - I completely agree - growing business is a continual putting out one bush fire only to see another one start -- all that going on whilst you have to stick to a plan and a strategy ------- if a share price climbs a wall of worry - then a young business climbs a cliff of worry every week.

IMO - we are doing more than fine - we are doing great and have a great team - but, we should be aware of dangers when we see them.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.