STX 0.00% 22.0¢ strike energy limited

Thanks for posting that. Not something I would’ve read...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Thanks for posting that. Not something I would’ve read otherwise. Great to hear some cashed up big players are having a good look over the PB. As previously noted, if it’s going to be big it has to be bigger than drilling Lockyer Deep and taking out their smaller JV partner. Surely the writing is on the wall given their recent buy up of 19.99% (subsequently less after dilution).
    Cross promotion not intended.

For me, given the responses in the transcript, it has to be about gas to a market. Not necessarily “the market”. But a market. Power generation? Seems odd given the distance to where the loads might be, where’s the closest of their mine sites? Alternative power generation and storage? I don’t know....

This could very well be the catalyst STX needs for their biggest question - where to send the gas they’re sitting on.

Given STX acreage and the potential multi-TCF resources, I’d be disappointed if they were taken out for 30 odd cents this year. There is such a massive upside potential. A T/O offer would be nice to set a price floor, but acceptance would be disappointing.

Very exciting times in the PB. It will be a different space in 5 years time. I’m super excited to be holding some players there...

I think the best exposure and upside potential is STX personally, but the current big guys in that area (MIN/BPT) are also going to see some great growth thanks to the PB.

Gripping my STX holding very tight and trying to accumulate at current levels.

disc - I hold NWE, WGO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $629.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.075M 4.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 491938 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 41858 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ 1288173
Last updated 16.05pm 30/04/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.