VAR 0.00% 0.8¢ variscan mines limited

I encourage everyone to read and re-read the Directors Report...

1. MAP
    809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I encourage everyone to read and re-read the Directors Report section Review of Operations. Some snippets below -

Variscan has a clear strategy to execute the two-fold opportunity that the Novales-Udias project presents, namely to seek near-term zinc
    production opportunities at the San Jose–Novales Mine and define a regionally significant mineral resource similar in size and grade to the
    former producing and proximal Reocín Mine.
    The Group continued to make excellent progress at the San Jose Mine during the half-year, with strong results giving the Group the
    confidence to expand its drilling programme. In addition, a 3-year extension of the Buenahora Exploration Licence was secured shortly after
    the end of the financial period (refer ASX Announcement 1 March 2022).
    Variscan remains ideally placed to move into the development phase and take advantage of the favourable market dynamics and outlook for
    zinc, which was recently classified as a critical metal by the US Government.

Following these strong results, the drilling programme has been ramped up, with an additional drill-rig deployed through another drilling
    contractor to test step-out targets and extensions as well as the Phase 2 drilling campaign metreage being upsized.

In addition, the Group is advancing a number of follow-up activities including local municipal approvals for the surface drilling application
    covering the Buenahora license area and a surface drilling campaign to test step out extensions in the vicinity of the San Jose Mine.

The Udias area in the southwest of the Buenahora Exploration License area has multiple, highly prospective, yet untested, drill targets
    including Magdalena, Sinforosa, Motilos and Pepita. These are situated on strong geochemical anomalies and along extended trends which
    include former small-scale mines (operational in c. 1930s) and/or high-grade historical drilling intersections.

A geophysical survey over the Buenahora Exploration License area has recently been completed with the aim of improving the understanding
    of planned drill targets, identifying new drill targets, and increasing the project’s scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.032M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $373 46.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 651402 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 375115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.