VAR 20.0% 0.8¢ variscan mines limited

Ann: Half Year Financial Report, page-8

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Just a thought and a positive one at that.

The original vendors get a swag of new shares once a conservative maiden JORC of size and grade is declared. Such new performance shares would probably take them over the 19.9pct neutral holder limit.

So hypothetically if we are close to declaring a maiden JORC resource which might trigger such "reward" event and the vendors "suspect" such, then u would expect them to be releasing in orderly fashion some of existing holding before any new shares are allotted.

By checking their current holding if able u might be able to guestimate how much "loose stock" might still be available. Keep in mind substantial shareholders (over 5 pct) need to declare 1 pct incremental changes in their holdings but this is slackly enforced with foreign situations.

Such would be a win win for everyone espesh seekers of cheap stock. If my hunch is right, we might be able to identify how much more needs to come out and even likely timing of announcements.

Today's offerings were professionally done. Timing is great. Once the main provider dries up this should launch on announcement.

Of course the Board should know intent and might even arrange parties for transfer. If such announcement was made then IMO u would now JORC statement is imminent.

Lets see how it evolves. I too am happy sniping at the obvious support pivot for core holding.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.544M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $7.105K 817.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 785150 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 140151 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.