MNB 0.00% 5.8¢ minbos resources limited

I'm just sitting back waiting on news. The more the trolls post,...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I'm just sitting back waiting on news. The more the trolls post, and more importantly the more forum members reply and provide them with oxygen, the less people will be checking in on this forum. It's the same lines on repeat day after day with the same counter-arguments being slung back.

Just put them on ignore and let them troll to an empty audience, that is the only way to negate their minute influence. Replying to braindead comments is not going to make them stop, it only fuels. The trolling won't change the outcomes for Minbos, and I doubt ANYONE is listening to it. All they have done is turn the forum to a cesspool of tit for tat.

You now need to sift though 10-20 replies to get to a post of substance about opinions of news or any relevant information. I'm to the point where I'm going to start ignoring the regulars who are replying to the braindead trolls.

Give me a thumbs up if you have the trolls on ignore (no I don't give a shit about thumbs up). See it as a poll as to how many actually have them on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $5.168K 89.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 189673 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 190258 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.