MNB 1.56% 6.3¢ minbos resources limited

I'm optimistic that the bank loan will be approved but I am...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I'm optimistic that the bank loan will be approved but I am nervous about the time it will take to finalize.

We have no idea about when the company will push the GO button on beginning construction.

If the CFO and Lindsay are unable to get this done this year then they should be deferring their salaries as they should have done during the long suspension and subsequent pathetic cap raise. Give us some real promises and restore the faith we have in your word. Otherwise, we should get a finance expert that is more suited to convincing financiers.

We now have official support and vested interest from the government so there should be no excuses.

I think this is such a wonderful opportunity but I will be fuming if there are any further delays and damage to investor confidence. I appreciate that there are a huge number of things that need to come together just for the phosphate plant. It has been a big task but we should be at the pointy end now.

Our management needs to show some real sacrifice through hard times. Shareholders will be very happy to reward them when they achieve targets and our shareprice is performing.

Apologies for writing a post that is saying nothing new but I believe in this company and will continue to hold. I really need to see some solid progress because like many here my frustration is building.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $55.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.1¢ $83.12K 1.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 146393 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 413793 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.