MNB 1.72% 5.9¢ minbos resources limited

"I feel sorry for the people who purchased this stock at 17 or...

1. 14,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4116
    "I feel sorry for the people who purchased this stock at 17 or 11 cents on reading the exaggerated claims of the pumpers on this forum."
    Which exaggerated claims?
    If not for the unforeseen longer delays, which did lead to a lower share price and then more dilution than could have reasonably been expected earlier on which would have lowered sp targets to some degree, which claims were exaggerated and how were they exaggerated?
    Before the delays and further dilution, expectations of at least 30-40c based on a DFS valuation can not be said to be exaggerated at the time. Even now, with the extra dilution, if the offtake was signed now and higher production forecasts relative to the DFS are achieved, I still can't see why the sp can't reach at least 30c in production on the phosphate project alone. Had the project not had long delays, I also can't see why it was an exaggeration to expect the sp at least doubling from its phosphate valuation with the green ammonia project adding to earnings. That is still on the cards but obviously not in the sp because the market still wants to see the phosphate up and running first.

Don't forget at the time of the higher sp targets that all fertiliser prices were much higher than now and I was stating that while spot prices would have sharply increased those sp targets, I did not expect those higher prices to last. However, had those higher prices dragged on a little longer and the project completed on original schedule, those sp targets could have easily been exceeded. We saw that with lithium where investors and traders paid up to ridiculously high valuations as if those lithium prices would stay in that bubble long term.

Rather than claim posts were exaggerating sp targets, why don't you explain in detail how they were exaggerating? I mean the same detail that was provided in how those sp targets were derived.
    If your not willing or more likely able to do that, then your post is just a weakly thought up, unsubstantiated opinion. Don't reply with a weak answer like your sp target was X and the sp is now Y.
    Last edited by chuk: 14/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.