RSG 1.54% 66.0¢ resolute mining limited

Ann: Half Year Financial Results Conference Call, page-42

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Little short cover rally going on as well I'd say. Since beginning of Feb we've seen the second highest short % in RSG history - second only to 22 Sep '16 which kicked it off the cliff from $2.20.

Based on price action following the below spike on the 12th, I don't think it's been particularly lucrative for them this time other than potentially keeping it range bound for accumulation purposes and squeezing a few longs out. Possibly trying to hit them around the weak quarterly as well, but been plenty of buyers stepping up, and I've also noticed it being bid up by the bots now too, so perhaps someone has already got their fill (or looking to take out more shorts at the range highs )

5c7a3dd9-532e-44ce-b37e-11b6aab0c1b2.png

I'd expect this to be covered quickly as per the previous two spikes but I don't think it's quite ready to move yet. On a positive note the short campaigns are having less and less impact on the SP, and for those who've been watching this closely there are definite positive signs in the daily price action when compared to the previous 3-6 months. Definitely some larger interest accumulating now and I can sense just a little urgency involved too.

Daily chart below showing decent short volume event having negligible impact. Nice little wedge forming, lets hope it breaks to the up.

rsg_ax_price_daily_and_volume___daily.01mar17_to_13may18.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.