PRU 2.13% $2.40 perseus mining limited

I´m rather dissappointed that PRU did not provide an update to...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I´m rather dissappointed that PRU did not provide an update to any of the topics I listed end posted February 25.
    Price of Gold is out of PRU control but other issues are not.

Personally I´m waiting for some very decisive Pru announcements they indicated for the current March quarter in their last Quarterly report. I believe that some big players do the same: Without having clarity what is to come, by when at which cost share price will not increase significantly. The half year reports just summarizes what the market anyway already knew.

Sissingue:
    1. Mining Licence for Fimbiasso satellite deposit. They started building roads BUT without official government ok it could be a "road to nowhere".
    2. Feasibility Study for development of the Véronique, Antoinette and Juliette satellite deposits. " This DFS is currently scheduled to be completed by the end of the March 2021 quarter but completion will be a determined by the speed with which assay results are made available by the assay laboratories. Once complete, the DFS will be submitted to the Ivorian government authorities, along with an application for an Exploitation Permit covering the Bagoé exploration licence area."
    Edikan:
    Esuajah South (ESS) Underground Development Project. "Final mining and capital costs were updated and will be used to update the Esuajah South Ore Reserve estimate and Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) in the March 2021 quarter."
    Yaoure.
    Revised Life of Mine Plan , is scheduled to be released prior to the end of the March 2021 quarter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
0.050(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $3.297B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.43 $2.37 $10.34M 4.312M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14744 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.40 62898 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.