QHL 5.26% 20.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hi all, took a hefty position here recently, obviously slightly...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Hi all, took a hefty position here recently, obviously slightly higher than where we are now.

From what I can gather and reading the companies history, it appears QHL needs more LARGE contracts and soon ....
    It seems the big $$$ is in their RST ... as the market for the auto industry is huge.

I found this very interesting info although old information ( 2013 ) provided by State One which most here have probably read already.
    The RST product looks really impressive and it's drying times.
    They mentioned that based on their analysis in 2013 the share price should be around 0.45- 0.75 within the future, however since 2013 the sp has never been higher than 0.23 ... which it reached in Oct 2013 .... ever since then it has rescinded. What went wrong with their analysis ? many things I suppose and charts, expected, anticipated can all be exaggerated, the economy, Covid, and many other things out of our control.

Let's hope Mark can get this rolling again by an ann very soon of a big contract win. QHL needs news and it needs it fast.
    If news coms and it's substantial, I believe we will see 0.40 pretty quickly, but every stock needs a catalyst.

https://www.amscot.com.au/Download/Download?file=SOSL_-_May_2013_-_Quickstep_Holdings_Ltd_(QHL)_1.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 17.5¢ $15.26K 81.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 25846 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.