HPP 0.00% 4.2¢ health and plant protein group limited

Very disappointed at the way this company has been run. As...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Very disappointed at the way this company has been run. As investors in a listed entity, you would expect those pulling the strings to be running the company as such. Dennis is running this as a private company, his own little incubator. Releasing zeros announcements, updates or making any effort to support the company valuation. Given that he only has around 100,000 shares in the company, I am not surprised. Good old wealth destruction doesn't really affect him. A quick look at his linkedin - HPP is still "Buderim Group" on his profile and doesn't even feature in his title headline. Like seriously? Well done on the whole inflated bubs valuation but you have an unloved business here with real assets, distribution into the US and a major shareholder with deep FMCG connections in Asia, surely you should be looking to promote it?

The business here is capped at around $12m with $10m odd of debt. The value proposition is not hard to see - sell the Macadamia farm for $45M, have multiples of cash on your market cap, use that cash to buy other unloved FMCG businesses (I am sure there would be a few under pressure now/on the edge of admin), cross sell their products using your distribution network and everyone makes money? I understand the need to ensure Macadamia supply but at this stage you could strip the business for parts and make multiples on your money.

Rant over, just do something Dennis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HPP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.