AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Half Year Interim Consolidated Financial Report 30 June 2015, page-28

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Awoonga,
    Your original post was about whether MACA were on-site and mobilising. You appeared to be readopting your position of last year, i.e. looking for any possible thing that could go wrong and then assuming it already had. What one poster in this forum likes to describe as the "chicken little effect". I pointed out information to help you come to the conclusion that there was healthy progress onsite and that MACA were mobilised. You jumped to some conclusions of your own to suit your own purposes. I chose to disengage at that point. There are earlier clues available than waiting for a picture of a piece of shiny new equipment. There are also other strategies than swearing at posters who have a different opinion than you.

Awoonga, if all else fails have another look at the the last drone video which is footage that is now 2 months or more old. It shows the works already under way back then. Then go check the local weather at the mine-site for the past 4 months. What no rain? Now think about how much contingency time would have been allowed in conservative forward planning for the build process? Now think about the degree to which AVB might be ahead of schedule on this projects timeline? What is that likely to mean for the commissioning timeline and production commencement dates? What will that mean for the bank balance if the now not inconsiderable salaries package is moved from a capital account to a production account? etc., etc..What are all those factors likely to mean for the AVB share holders bottom line? I'm sure as a "project manager" you can extrapolate some of the significant consequences of the above? I'd suggest focussing on something of significance rather than something ludicrous would bear better results for you (yer...right! MACA are going to decline this contract because the mining services industry is having such a good time they don't need the work).

Now use a little imagination to visualise where they might be up to as we await the overdue drone flight.

Tism: Re PE's.... SFR 13:1, OZL 10:1, AVB have no debt and the market is currently attributing zero value to PB and the second largest tenement package in the Carajas. I know we could debate the PE numbers but I'm comfortable with what I've chosen. It is the beauty of my offer to people though, they can get a copy and change the PE ratios or any other input if they want

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.