AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

A pertinent paragraph from the consolidated release. imo...

1. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    A pertinent paragraph from the consolidated release. imo

Flotation Beneficiation
    Plant Construction started well and has continued to make good progress. The project is on schedule to date, with 50% of the capital already committed and within budget. One of the critical path activities relates to mobilisation of the Mechanical-Electrical installation contractor and this was scheduled for early August. Also critical is a timely start to the filtration section. Both the dewatering building and filter installation has been awarded to the Original Equipment Manufacturer, Metso, under a Lump Sum Turn Key contract. Earthmoving around the plant area accelerated during the quarter with only the Crushing Plant retention wall remaining to be completed. Concurrent with earthworks, the civil contractor has installed piles and prepared excavations ready for the mill, flotation, thickener and filter foundation. Setting of form work, fixing of re-bar (part of the reinforced concrete manufacturing procedure) and pouring of concrete footings has commenced.

There is a major trigger in here regarding timely execution (mobilization) of contractors.  I note was scheduled, however i believe we have an amicable relationship.  I am sure some could appreciate contractual obligations, metso are principal to their works.
    Keeping the faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.