PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Half Year Investor Presentation, page-14

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Well, there you go. Nothing new. certainly no new negatives. The only new stuff is positives, ie. India, Europe, SE Asia, USA. Payment terms are crap but we already knew that. In fact it is a positive. As per my previous post, a large swathe of the market were starting to write PET off as a non going concern. This announcement clearly paints a different picture. Crap payment terms may be hard to swallow and unacceptable company management, but they are infinitely better than non payment.

I think that it is pretty clear that PET have a future and in fact a very very bright future. Yes the board have let us down (basically lied to us) and have some serious reputation mending to do but this announcement is a mega step up from the last. I have been with this company from the very beginning and the last announcement had me seriously worried. I am back to being cautiously optimistic. Cautious, as in, can I trust this board. Optimistic, as in, this is a future multi billion dollar company.

I was unable to log in to our last AGM but there is no chance I'll miss the upcoming zoom meeting. Should be quite fiery. Certainly time for some honesty from the board.

As per my last post. Announcement no worse than expected. In many ways better. Should be an example of negative news being less bad than expected hence positive for the SP.

One last comment. Please stop crapping on about repatriation. It is a non issue invented by posters on this site. If we get paid we get paid. Trillions of dollars pass into and out of China routinely. Stop talking utter crap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.