RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

I don’t think Hillgrove will get true recognition until Stage 2...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I don’t think Hillgrove will get true recognition until Stage 2 has been successfully running. Next nine months we’re only processing stockpile, I think other investors want to see actual operating and processing of the mine itself before they invest. Yes the gold pour will help because it will at least show the plant works and obtain recovery rates etc. I’m happy to be in now and early, others maybe not so much. Everyone has their own boxes to tick etc before they enter. Gold stocks haven’t been getting much love lately anyway, so I don’t think the gold aspect of RVR will get much love either. (sure, it does add broadly to multi-metal company)
    I think the drilling at Herberton this year will have a greater effect on the share price this year than Hillgrove especially if we can find more high grades silver hits with better widths. Like everything else it’s all wait and see. Commodity boom underway and we are well positioned to take advantage of high prices while base metal stockpiles are low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.