RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

I know many long termers are happy with long periods between...

1. 13,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4447
    I know many long termers are happy with long periods between news and that is totally fine

It not a matter of whether we are happy about it or not , its more just accepting a few things, one is performance is the long term driver of a shareprice not updates , two they have already presented twice recently to the sort of investors they need to be in front of and three they only have the longterm in mind and won't pander to traders who like regular updates to trade off, the day to day shareprice is not a consideration for them...if you don't take the above onboard it will lead to unnecessary frustration about something that's unlikely to change.

As a matter of interest this year we have already had 7 updates relevant to various aspects of RVR , so almost one a week.

When they have something useful to update on Hillgrove they will and we all look forward to it, that may or may not have an effect on the shareprice with the direction and longevity yet to be discovered.

The general principal most Managers work on is you will get updated every quarter on all projects and any information deemed material or relevant plus that required by the ASX, in between. Startups or those heading to the knackers yard often update more because they require a handout from shareholders..

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.