RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: Half Year Report - 31 December 2020, page-72

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Seeing some other companies have exponential rises without even making $1 of profit based purely on future potential and FOMO is where I think the market doesn't make much sense. Although I completely understand why - who would want to miss our on making a quick buck - if you don't buy the next newest BNPL player, you are going to miss out like you did with APT! (I've seen that line so much recently its funny)

RVR is a miner which is producing. There isn't much, if any "FOMO" - we are making profits and all things being somewhat normal, we can sort of expect what the next quarter or year will look like. It seems to be much easier to "wait and see" here than it is in some other companies and sectors. "If I wait a couple of weeks for some more info, I might miss out on a 5-10% rise but I can stomach that as a de-risk" compared to "Buy BNPL today or you will miss 80% rise tomorrow!" (sorry for picking on you, BNPL!)

I think people are factoring in large risks for Hillgrove. Once (if) we show it can be run profitably without many issues, a re-rate is surely to occur.

I'm here just sitting and waiting! Keep making those profits and building the business and I'll be happy!

To each their own though. dyor, etc!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.