BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Half Year Report and Accounts - 31 December 2017, page-112

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    What I wrote was a reasonable assumption to make, & your rewording of it misrepresents what I said. Let me reiterate in other words, I think that if a business were approached to be filmed at no cost for a few hours of their time (I think "a couple hours" is underestimating the effort & cooperation with the subject required during video production), even with no obligation to buy, would not waste their time signing up to have the video produced & have more of their time wasted through that process, unless they wanted the video produced & expected to have to pay for it if it met their standards.

Your characterisation of the scenario is unrealistic. What you are basically saying is that a business owner approached by BRTV to have a video made would sign up for the production, knowing that they & their staff would need to spend possibly considerable hours with the video production team to storyboard, film, edit, & review the video, possibly repeating some of these steps (as often happens during video production), all the while thinking to themselves, "I'm not interested." Who does that?! If from the outset they were not interested in purchasing the video that would be produced (pending final approval), they would have told the sales person, "Sorry, we are not interested," & would not have signed up to have the video produced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.