BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hmmm let’s agree to disagree strongly. Let’s take another tack?...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hmmm let’s agree to disagree strongly. Let’s take another tack? What if it was probable that these businesses had nothing to lose by participating so why not. They were getting filmed at no cost with no obligation and had a free trial of some cash flow management software AND got the chance to see their business as video at the end without having to commit to buying anything. All for a couple of hours of their time. Not too bad is it....hmmmmm even sounds like a pitch to me to get them ONBOARD. Oh what is the value of that onboard when the company does.....that’s right....12k.....apparently.

Onto your second paragraph....It isn’t unrealistic, it is absolutely real. Sorry but businesses didn’t spend considerable hours with the production team storyboarding and editing and reviewing the video.....you have literally lost all credibility saying this. Seek out most of the sales staff and possibly the production team and just have a little chat to them. I just happen to know a fair few and pretty much all you are putting forth is absolute garbage.

BTW from my understanding a lot of businesses did say sorry we aren’t interested.

Have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.