BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Can I just further add to Busy Bean’s comment that freedom of...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Can I just further add to Busy Bean’s comment that freedom of expression & especially freedom of the press (AFR - Shapiro is a hero for his work here) is absolutely one of the most core underlying principles of our political establishment.

Public scrutiny on those who abuse fiduciary duties to shareholders (points of fact can’t be defamation baby BOOM - link below re Imagine Un) should not get a free pass by bullying people into silence with threats of litigation.

They deserve every bit of public condemnation that comes their way, & unless incredibly specific criteria are met, which (among other things) demonstrate a knowingly false assertion of fact which directly leads to measurable damages of a specific party, we shouldn’t let babyish conduct & threats of defamation stop this conversation.

HC, can totally understand your commercial interest in wanting to moderate - but there’s no risk with these comments, pls keep public

https://www.accc.gov.au/media-relea...sential-services-limited-richard-evans-misled

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.