KPO 0.00% 0.7¢ kalina power limited

well i finally have something to celebrate. I have sold out of...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    well i finally have something to celebrate. I have sold out of KPO!!
    projects
    one of the worst management teams I have had the misfortune of investing in. My fault entirely but I accepted their excuses and allowed myself to be misled for far far too long. They have never met any of their promises on timelines, deliverables or deals. Their excessive salary and fees spend for the last 5 years for not a single delivered project is disturbing and disgraceful.

they still do not have a binding deal with Akira. Siemens has chossen an alternate company to partner with in heat to energy (for a while this was touted to be a deal that our wonder management team were stitching up for KPo) and they keep delaying FNTP and after 2 yrs of promises still haven’t got any additional projects and partners lined up.

i am very happy to have bailed out and put my funds with far more talented and competent management teams.

for current holders, i hope that KPO does very well but i caution you to very carefully consider how well this management team has delivered on its promises over the last 5 to 6 years. It is not a pretty picture.There are far better investment opportunities out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $7 1.017K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3674614 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1239598 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.