TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Half Year Report and Accounts 31 December 2020, page-61

1. 1,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Exactly, we know about the balance sheet problems Troy had for years. I expected them to fold in 2016/17 and after end of 2019 and yet here we are. I won't lose sleep either as it is known Troy has significant risk. Balance sheet fixed for now but an income problem because the good stuff of open-pits has been mined out, so it seems.

Nonetheless it is an investment. The difference between investing and speculation is that investing relies on getting paid back by economic success of the underlying investment. Speculation relies on some other guy willing to pay more than oneself. Of course you can have high-risk investments and high-risk speculation.

Interesting someone mentioned MOY. We are already lower in valuation vs revenue than them AFTER they went broke. How crazy is that? And Troy does not even have bank debt. Trade debt somewhat reduced, in fact I consider trade debt a good thing if you can maintain it... always remember who owes to whom. Troy, the parent, is not the one owing and I bet the creditors are very interested in keeping operations going, especially as they get repeat business multiple times the amount owed per annum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.