MSB 0.47% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Ann: Half Year Report and Accounts (including Appendix 4D), page-267

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792

Hi @Lopez I believe your ignore finger (mine is my middle finger) is an appropriate response. @6151, I believe supplied the link to how shorters work. Fascinating reading. Quite clearly you can see these tactics on this Forum and in published “brought brokers, websites and other media)
    How to respond to these posters is personal opinion. I agree with you but others (whose opinion I value) prefer to respond so that others can have an alternative version. It’s called the truth. @stanjupiter case in point on this thread, superb.
    However as they post with great frequency it drowns out almost everything. Keeping it civil (it is possible to politely eviscerate by referring to the truth as @stanjupiter did) helps others discern who is telling the truth.
    Tuesday either way will be a bun fight. No matter what, there will be a blanket of doubt thrown over the forum. My view is let’s manage expectations as to what good looks like now! We are perhaps a few months away (there are a lot of negotiations and due diligent required) for Heart and CLBP partnerships. Maybe a few weeks from starting the “appeal” process for AsrGvHD (can never remember which should be in caps sorry) and there will be a lot of ARDS data to go through. So cash with what we have to function properly (including any hoops to get approval for gvhd) for next 18 months, is good. A good name even better as that will give (although I think it unnecessary) additional confidence.
    Eventually these shorter lackeys, and juvenile, often vituperative schadenfreude junkies who we also have to put up with, will gradually disappear. I say gradually as I expect Tuesday to be the start of several months of good news, I mean really good news. The financial equivalent of dare I say child birth. Bloody long, worrying, exhausting but ultimately something so wonderful, that even though (hopefully as I appreciate that many of you maybe Australian) you understand the science of procreation, you still consider it a miracle.
    Keep smiling Mesoblaster it’s not us going through the labour (thanks to all in the company for your dedication and hard work)
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.005(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.10 $1.06 $3.371M 3.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 45345 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 3875 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.