MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Half Year Report and Accounts (including Appendix 4D), page-87

1. 6,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2621
    I've pretty much had a gutful of these hypocrites. They rock up here accusing long term holders of ramping the stock, having their head in the sand and misleading other holders. Yet, they take no responsibility for their ignorant, baseless and misleading commentary day after day. They are too lazy or have no capability to do the research but don't think it is misleading to then make assertions on any aspect of the company on this forum.

If I went on another forum as a non-holder, I would shut up and just listen or make only factual statements or ask polite questions, AFTER making some effort to find the answer myself. That is out of basic respect and care to holders of the stock to not be mislead by my comments. And yes, it's a public forum etc and so all care and responsibility on reader. But for FSS, make some effort to be decent human beings. There are some absolute scum here who I have put on ignore as their half truths are even worse than the complete fools who are easier to spot. These scum's intentions are no doubt malicious but unfortunately HC TOU's don't include lack of basic ethics/morals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.