MSB 0.51% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

From what I can gather after reading this, mesoblast has a...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    From what I can gather after reading this, mesoblast has a requirement to maintain a certain cash balance as per the contract for other loan facilities currently being utilised and as a result, regardless of them having $77million on hand, has required them to raise more capital now as opposed to later. Management still believes they will meet milestones with both Novartis and grunenthal which is somewhat reassuring and based on what I can tell, surprisingly, it doesn’t seem that much progress/conversations have been made with the FDA in relation to any of their products since what has previously been announced to the market (why the f* is the FDA process so slow, not just for mesoblast but any biotec that may have life saving medications awaiting approval). Just going to have to suck up the capital raise which I suspect will be at $2.20- $2.30, hopefully the last one before the FDA gains some common sense, I just wish mesoblast could provide us with some set dates of FDA meetings for back pain and heart failure..anyone have any idea what time frame we are looking at for these? Surely no more than 3 months?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.5¢ $2.204M 2.211M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 35341 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 94347 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.