AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Half Year Report and Accounts, page-2

1. 3,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2186
    As per my previous posts the expected grim report emerged.

Grim. It was written by Marvin the robot from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I've got the brain the size of a planet and what do I have to do. I have to write a six monthly report about a media and advertising company. The last paragraph is a grabber, in summary , we think that things will be better in the second half of the year and are searching for opportunities to spend the money that we just raised (sigh).

As predicted there is no mention of the future Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) work or the Australian Bureau Statistics (ABS) 2016 Census work. Does a company listed with the ASX have a responsibility to disclose to shareholders, in these reports, about the future benefits relating to irregular work in their forward program. The ABS Census is held every 6 years and the AEC work comes up only every 3 years. There is no doubt this work will take place but there is no reference to it in any of the company reports.

Is this "not full disclosure" worthy of investigation by the ASX?

The billings for the first half of FY were disappointing 30M down from 36M but again relating to my previous post invoicing for work done can be flexible.

Finally I would like to point out that following this six monthly report grim news, that the underwriter of the rights issue, to the tune of 2m would seem to be an idiot. I think that a grandmaster is still playing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $569 162.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 45248414 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 28713127 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.