AVH 4.39% $3.09 avita medical inc.

Judging from report (my interpretation give the following). 2016...

1. 4,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Judging from report (my interpretation give the following). 2016 is a make or break year. With all the good momentum happening...if they continue to lose money....then they will have to have another CR....and no one likes that unless the share price is rising and the money is pouring in. But if the money is pouring in , who needs a CR.
    The problem with companies like AVH is that the management get paid. While the investors wallow in misery as the managers decide to start new projects with any cash flow they have, or potential grants they may be entitled to IF they start new projects.
    For me, it is time to make the money...and then start new projects. If you can't make money with the fantastic product already available , then some heads need to roll. Sales people have to have targets. It seems obvious to me that they are letting people know AVH exists but the rollout of product is slow ... the sales people are getting paid a salary, but the caliber of salespeople is about on par with the sales (my opinion). With a terrific product...why can't they sell.?
    Losing money again. Reminds me of IPD...asking for money because the money is not rolling in and they want to start a new project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.09
Change
0.130(4.39%)
Mkt cap ! $212.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.22 $3.09 $894.8K 285.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11625 $3.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.09 313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.