SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Just thought i'd have a look at the SAS thread for the first...

1. 934 Posts.
    Just thought i'd have a look at the SAS thread for the first time to get some feel for this company Yawn.... pretty much same same. I find it fascinating that pretty much all these penny dreadful threads have the same variety of posters. There are the stars or gurus who brag about how cheaply they bought in & how by yrs end the sp will be worth $xxxx. This can go on for years as they have built up such a reputation they can never turn, what about their fan club. There are those who are married to the coy & smack down or ridicule anyone who "down ramps" their coy. Usually this degrading is later supported by their flock. Often these are the only shares they own. Then they think they will put them in their place by putting them on ignore presumably to hurt their feelings.Then theres those try hard heros who are happy to tell everybody about how they backed the truck up time & time again when the sp is in a downtrend rather than research why, then when the sp keeps falling they blame the Instos or the Bots or anything else. They are usually the ones who have been hammering anyone who doesn't agree with them & redeem themselves by announcing that they are putting their shares in the bottom drawer. What a great financial stragegy. .....Then there those who actually know what they are talking about but they pretty quickly get bullied back under the house cos they are non holders. It doesn't matter if they held & sold in the past or are looking at buying...... The funny thing is I was interested in buying into this company but because I am not actually a holder my opinion wouldn't count or I will be put on ignore..... Ok I'm ready for the flack now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.