SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Half Year Report and Accounts, page-65

1. 2,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Gomspace are not going to build satellites and supply on credit, not being able to pay the gom up front will push the so called roll out and time to raise and obtain funds will also push out even starting on a sat build. I think SAS are going to hit the monetary brick wall. Beeptool as far as I can tell is just a manufactured deal to try to use as a reference to say, “hey, these guys are investing” to others in hope of creating a critical mass of investors. Will it work? Do these companies have any money? Is all of this a sophisticated type of Nigerian scam? Little money, big expenses and not much to show except for three test sats in a slowly decaying orbit. I have always said to follow the money trail, how much went into getting three sats up and how much was burnt off in expenses?
    Without a rather large risk taking investor who has a fair bit of risk capital then it’s looking shaky to say the least.
    I hope they do not end up trading while insolvent or to to get some money in on a fire sale of a placement.

All of that is pure speculation;, as I have no idea what I am on about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.