FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Ann: Half Year Report and Appendix 4D, page-166

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    @Patisonit

you are not an idiot but a holder who wanna FGF to bring goods home so we can all make some coins by holding....

seems many here (include me) got played and have to suffered a lot since the share price got sold down from 2.5c and finished at 1.7c, a miserable level but a the price Pre Any money received and BCG....

meanwhile, seems many here have put out their Verdicts arbitrarily that FGF is a failed one and Overvalued so by all means through winging, complaining/groaning, so whats for? fell happy/relieved by doing these again and again to implied something or you wanna sp goes the lower the better, so either some sold high can get back cheap. or you short this little junior???

i say again, forget about those performance shares coz they could be Shares when sp over 3/4/5c, so why adds them in to talk down FGF?

forget about those 282m options, given it is 3c conversions so sp need get above 3c and higher to get them converted while FGF got another $9m at banks also....

for those genuine holders who really wanna FGF to pay us back nice coins, can we stick together to cheer up each other so we can go through this tough time, than got scared and played by Emotional and sell out at this damn low floor price.....

i have seen many sp got sold to a price that many give up and sold out, as soon as they out, sp did reversal and start to run, 50% not the rare case....

FGF is way oversold and i dont trust those rubbish saying sp will retrate back to 1.3c given in FGF case, BCG led the rasing FGF is the next in line for BCG blockchain deal and ICO token, and after this weeks miserable selling, if still anyone choose to believe that subjective saying, you might throw away your capital and any potential reversal profits to those who played you....

many sold on floor by ignoring what the company could offer in the near future, and they out just before dawn, not always, but many times....

just checked bitcoin, what a strong fight back from $9k, Blockchain wave 2 will come back in due course, i choose to hold and buy more for the inevitable sp reversal....

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 8.21.13 PM.png

No way i will give away my hard earned to those who wanna back in at floor price and let them ripe the goods, they can only sell what they have so they had to buy back if they wanna back in given they have No control what FGF/BCG will announce Blockchain Acquisition/ICO offering and other investments...

A sudden TH next few days/week should be Acquisition and i bet those haters will disappear or tell us how cleaver they holds or bought more.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.