FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Ann: Half Year Report and Appendix 4D, page-170

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    you are the one posting with emotion, buddy. the company did not make a clear enough announcements for me. BCG now only has a $1.4M investment, which includes 21M shares for underwriting they did not do. their average price is now around 1 cent.

FGF is loaded with cash & i imagine BCG might now earn "consultancy fees" from FGF

your post is utterly ridiculous about "performance". who are you to lecture others about "performance" when this has dropped from 2.2 cents to 1.7 cents due to the announcement that BCG won't be exercising the 157M options?

this whole investment for many was based on the impression of the original announcement that BCG would exercise up to 50% of the options

that has not occurred

on 1/1/18, this company, FGF, had only $1M in cash and around $1M in small investments

then BCG came along & cashed the company up by giving incentive to option holders to exercise at 2 cents

further, BCG gave incentive for people to buy on market, which allowed the director to exercise options & sell the shares

the director sold every single option exercised plus some shares

the director started the year with 102,700,000 Ordinary Fully Paid Shares plus 28,000,000 Ordinary Fully Paid Shares plus millions of options and today has 100,000,000 Ordinary Fully Paid Shares plus 28,000,000 Ordinary Fully Paid Shares

who are you kidding buddy, saying I made a mistake?

BCG invested $1.4 M and were, in early January, possibly exercising 217,307,098 options, which would have been a total of $5.7M investment

can't you see what has happened here?

based on the expectations of the announcement of 2/1/18, this company has raised $10M yet BCG only has a 9% shareholding
    Last edited by ddzx: 05/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.