FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Ann: Half Year Report and Appendix 4D, page-213

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    i was in big red but i choose to accept the fact that the Crap USA market, the 1.3c placements(even imo, it is only 79m after those 2 big boys, but the Fear of human being get many paranoid so as soon as a couple of start to sell, be whoever, the others follow), those who sold higher manipulated successfully to push down the price, given i am only a average retailer, i bought in big and was in big red....

however, i dont wanna complain because it is my own decisions but i do felt bad for someone saw my posts and got into this situation if that is case, i just failed to enter at the right time and being Over positive about the buying powers will counter the game playing and panic irrational sell power so i was hoping sp can Hold and dont let those sold higher get back low until the inevitable companies news flow....but.....

no point for me to sell at this sucks price level and i still believe and being positive that when most give up it is the time for the sp rise back coz FGF have a set of news flow soon so it should be a buy level if i have more funds than sell...

see my big paper loss? i did not talk you guys in and sold to you guys and run, but really put my hard earned into this investment junior which only $25m MC included placements but Has rare $13m cash and investment with BCG back up for Blockchain acquisition and ICO token offering etc....

so why the scare to sold at 1.7c with big loss given the VWAP last 3 months is way over 2.2c............stupid and irrational for the selling, but you guys sellers gonna pray to get back lower than your sell before news arrived....

1.7c, oh well, many sold the next DCC for this price while dreaming to get back lower and get second run profits, might not the case...
    Last edited by xindongzuitaohua: 07/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.