LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Moneybags,In relation to Greg Vesey's salary you have...

1. 5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    Moneybags,

In relation to Greg Vesey's salary you have highlighted what many already know and I guess that is why I have been critical of what he has bought to to the table in terms of getting some contracts signed.
    You have also highlighted many of his past one liners which has had everyone getting excited. It takes a certain type to keep taking a very handsome salary each year  knowing you probably haven't deserved it. Some might say a touch of arrogance perhaps. Maybe at their annual Xmas party they all go around and slap each other on the back and convince themselves what a wonderful job they have been doing. 
    I have expressed my concerns for quite some time about the wages some of these guys are currently extracting from the coffers. Infact I likened them to a  bunch of politicians all thinking they are doing a great job when in fact they are actually doing very little if anything to increase shareholder wealth..  When it's all said and done, that has to be their main priority above all else.. I mean, isn't that what they are getting paid for.

I must confess, I have yet to be convinced that it is.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.