LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Thanks pos, regarding his salary, I’ve been reading on other...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Thanks pos, regarding his salary, I’ve been reading on other threads that his purchases of LNG shares adds up to one third of his annual salary. When I finished full time work I had never had an annual salary even close to $100K, yet I invested over $200K in LNG based on the company’s forecasts. Much of this was before GV, but following his taking over and his comments since, I continued buying in the hope that they would get the offtake agreements signed.

I think he might be trying, but he’s speculated too much on too many occasions to have credibility in my eyes. I read your post last week where you mentioned past company excuses including ‘the oil price’ and ‘the trade war’. There have been a number of others in between those two!!!! Let’s not forget “Qatar”, if memory serves me correctly, that was the big excuse at the 2017 AGM.

Anyway, I guess we are all in the same boat, some here just continue to post BS and others post facts. I know you’ve been a loyal supporter for a lot of years.

I try to soften my attitude every now and then, but every time I read BS on here, like yesterday, it makes me want to draw attention to issues within the company such as the ever increasing accumulated losses, share dilution, performance rights, speculation, lack of transparency and other things.

My last employment was part time teaching in tertiary education, I was given subjects to teach that I had to learn and develop from scratch, and it involved starting the day at 7am and staying up until after midnight five days a week studying copious amounts of legislation, administration, lesson preparation etc and still wasn’t earning $100K annually, never mind $1.6 Million!! Now that I think of it, researching twenty odd ASX companies has been a breeze by comparison.

I recently read a post by ragincajun that offered some hope, suggesting Japanese buyers may have been looking at Maggy, though I still haven’t seen any photo’s or other proof. It’s a sad day when a share holder doesn’t know who to believe anymore!!

Thanks for chatting pos!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.