LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Couldn’t agree more pos!! The only people seeing a return on LNG...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Couldn’t agree more pos!!

The only people seeing a return on LNG (apart from the company’s employees and BOD) are the one’s trading the company, which makes me wonder about the following.

I haven’t been paying a lot of attention to the trade issues lately, so with SP dropping today I’m wondering if it’s because there’s news of ‘the Donald’ putting off a deal / agreement with China in the near term. People familiar with China will tell you they play a ‘long’ game, and ‘the Donald’ sending naval ships into the disputed South China Sea region and making more threats against Huawei isn’t going to help his cause, or ours.

The reason I’m wondering about the SP dropping today is because now is the time of year that natural gas prices rise in the US and generally the SP goes up with it. I know oil just dropped a few percent so perhaps that’s part of the reason; perhaps it’s because the ASX dropped today; perhaps it’s because the Northern Hemisphere spring and summer are drawing near; perhaps it’s because other big projects on the Gulf Coast have made recent announcements and with them several million tonnes of gas are up for grabs.

Lots of questions regarding our SP and issues around LNG, all I know is if I was the CEO on $1.6 Million a year (plus bonuses) and regularly posted on twitter, I would post something for share holders. Maybe that’s beneath GV; maybe he’s dug himself into a hole already with his past comments and doesn’t want to say anything, who knows?? To be honest, as everyone here knows, I don’t have a lot of confidence in what he says anymore, but I know one thing, his comments about ‘the Donald’ last year, and the comments he made about ‘the Donald’ last week aren’t going to help our cause.

Frankie (you know I like inviting you into my posts even more than I like inviting Timbo into them), if your still eating Turducken next Christmas, just remember GV will be making up for it with a nice juicy signature prime cut scotch fillet at Mortons Steak house, I can just picture him ordering it....

upload_2019-2-26_18-53-9.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.